Add a search box to the admin nav that allows you to more easily find that menu item you can’t see at a glance.
- Quickly and easily find what you’re looking for.
- Keyboard navigation friendly (hit
/to focus the search field, use the
downkeys to select the menu item you’re after, hit the
enterkey to go to the selected menu item)
- Customizable border and highlight colours.
- Upload the
live-admin-nav-filterfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- You should now see a search box below the
collapse menubutton in the admin menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Admin Navigation Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fixes
- Initial Release