Listings is a lightweight listing plugin for managing lists from the WordPress admin panel to display on your website.
While this plugin is in open beta, we continually improve the functionality, fix bugs and introduce new features. Please stay in the loop via the GitHub repository to make sure you have the latest version and are up-to-date about upcoming changes.
We decided to keep our core listings plugin quite lean and the real potential for more specific needs comes with our extensions. Here is the current list of available extensions for Listings available for free on WordPress.org:
We’re currently working on a handful of useful addons which will be compatibile with core Listings and extensions.
First plugin I tried for listing, so far so good
Disclosure: I am the developer of this plugin.
This way this plugin works is aimed at redefining the way listings work in the WordPress ecosystem (read some backstory). We've moved from specific niche plugins to a robust and flexible core, that is easy to extend. I hope you will like the plugin as much as we do.
- Verified WordPress 4.6.0 compatibility
- Refactor: Writepanel abstract class is now renamed to Metabox
- Feature: New post type for generic listings
- Feature: Categories are enabled for generic listings
- Feature: Images of your listings are now shown in the administration panel overview
- Feature: Templates for listings archive, categories and shortcode output
- Fix: Empty settings pages are now hidden to prevent errors from being thrown when saved
- Initial release for internal testing