The plugin is the shortcode (list-view-posts) for comprehensively displaying the list view for pages and posts .
- Upload the plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin panel.
How to adjust a design and layout
Please describe a CSS code in the style.css or CSS files in your theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“List View for Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress 4.x support was ended.
- Tested up WordPress 5.6 with PHP7.4
- Tested up WordPress 5.8
- Fixed the waring in get_taxonomy_template function.
- Tested up WordPress 5.3.2 with PHP7.4
- Fixed the issue that the warning message is displayed when WPML plugin is disabled.
- Tested up WordPress 5.2.2 with PHP7.3
- Tested up WordPress 4.9.
- Fixed the security of “hook_secret_key” shortcode option.
- Migrated the category processing code to library class.
- Fixed same error processing.
- First Released.