Create a list of the active plugins in a page (when the shortcode [list_plugins] is found).
The list may contain:
- the name of the plugin,
- the description,
- the version,
- the screenshots,
- a link to download the zip file of the current version.
Plugin developped from the orginal plugin WP-PluginsUsed.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite – WordPress MU
This plugin supports multi-site installation
- German (Germany) translation provided by MarkusBloch, solist
- English (United States), default language
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder list-plugins to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- Where can I read more?
Contributors & Developers
“List Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: the core is updated
- BUG : ths files were not desinstalling
- NEW: delete files upon desinstall
- NEW: add icons
- NEW: slight modification of the display to avoid shortcut execution
- NEW: How to …
- Various improvements of the framework
- Corrected logo
- Add logo for the plugin
- Improve the look of the configuration page
- Various enhancements
- Modify regexp to take into account the modification of wordpress URL
- Modification of the URL for wordpress
- Lighten the plugin and add translations
- Update core
- Add customization features
- Major release of the framework
1.1.0 -> 1.1.2
- Improve the English text thanks to Rene
- Update of the core and translations
- SVN support
- New release to force a bug in wordpress.org
- Initial release