Shows a list of the last changes in the widget area.
Additional features include:
- Select the number of entries in the list
- Define pages to be exluded
To exclude a page from being listed in the widget do the following steps:
- Open the page you want to exclude for editing.
- Open the “Screen Options” (on the top right of the page)
- Ensure that “Custom Fields” is checked (see Screenshot #3)
- In the “Custom Fields” further down the screen add the following custom field (see Screenshot #4):
- name: list_last_changes_ignore
- value: true
To include it again set the value to false or remove the custom field completely.
- Upload the
list-last-changesfolder to your
- Activate the plugin using the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Add Last Changes Widget to your page
- Adjust the Last Changes Options as you prefer them.
- Where are your Frequently Asked Questions? Why aren’t they here?
Because no questions were asked.
Contributors & Developers
“List Last Changes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bugfix for excluding hierarchical pages
- Added possibility to exclude pages listed in the widget.
- Tested with WordPress 4.2
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Changed Plugin Link directly to official Web Page
- Changed to class
- Added configuration dialog for number of entries and title
- First usage on own website