This plugin adds a toggle button to the top of the WordPress admin sidebar
that will list all of the pages in your site. Clicking on the link to the page
will immediately take you to the edit screen for that page, giving you quick
access to view or edit any page from anywhere in the WordPress admin.
- Upload the
list-all-pagesdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
I posted the below message on the support thread 3 month ago, and still no reply. Sucks when developers don’t support their products…
I love this plugin, but it’s been over 2 years since the last update. I’d like to have it change the font color of the pages in the list so that it’s not reeeeaaaly light gray on white. Or let me control the font color.
Also, for some reason it’s wrapping the last page to the next, even if there’s space for it to fit on the first line.
C’mon, devs, don’t let your loyal fans down!
Contributors & Developers
“List All Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug Fix: Fixed a minor CSS issue.
- Bug Fix: Removed potential plugin conflict.
- Bug Fix: Some versions of Firefox were not showing the pages list.
- Bug Fix: Some browsers were not properly setting child page links.
- Initial release.