Linklay is a tool to convert images into interactive shoppable images. More than just an image mapping tool, Linklay has inbuilt analytics, auto-applied UTM links, Pinterest-friendly and much more!
Linklay Embed allows users to easily embed a Linklay shoppable image in a post or a page using a simple shortcode.
Inserting a shortcode using the pattern above will display the referenced shoppable image. You can find the code in the HTML supplied on the Linklay application.
The following attributes can be used to configure the display of the Linklay image’s iframe and/or the style of its wrapper:
- A CSS class that will be applied to an outer wrapper (div). Defaults to none.
- Example: [linklay class=”my_awesome_class”]linklay59fff9229e4fe6.97620297[/linklay]
- Horizontal alignment of the linklay image within the container: left, center or right. Default: center. The align parameter has no effect if the original image is as wide or wider than the parent element.
- Example: [linklay align=”center”]linklay59fff9229e4fe6.97620297[/linklay]
Note: This plugin only works for subscribed users of Linklay.com.
Install and activate the plugin from your WordPress dashboard. No configuration is needed.
General information about installing WordPress plugins can be found here
- What happens if I disable the plugin?
If you disable or uninstall the plugin, the shoppable images will NOT display.
- How do I create shoppable images?
To create shoppable images, you need to use your account on Linklay.com
- Where can I get more information about shoppable images?
You can visit Linklay.com to read more about shoppable image and how to create your own.
- Where can I report a problem or a bug?
To report a problem or a bug, you should use the comments section on the official plugin page located on WordPress.org. You can also reach us directly via our support chat at Linklay.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Linklay Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
Updated assets URL