No doubts about it, if you are serious about your linkedin connections and want to integrate your personal or company linkedin page into your wordpress website, then LinkedIn Master is the solution for your.
You can display your personal linked-in profile, your company linkedin profile or both at the same time maximizing and expanding your connections. Integrates flawless in any widget template position so it always looks good and you can display it anywhere inside your wordpress pages and posts.
In case you want to display both profiles, personal and company linked in profiles, we added the option of displaying them horizontally or vertically.
Again and as usual with TechGasp extensions, the code is pristine, error free and with fast page loading times. Professional or business pages need to be fast to google rank better and to avoid website visits drop outs. If you are looking for a way to just display just the LinkedIn share button, then we recommend you the Social Master extension.
Business class LinkedIn company or personal profile for wordpress…
ERROR CONFLICTS FREE – NO USE OF JAVASCRPT OR AJAX
LITE Version Contains
Display, Hide or Change Widget Title
LinkedIn Buttons Widget (Linkedin Share Button, Linkedin Follow Buttons, Linkedin Recommend Button)
LinkedIn Buttons language override. Display linkedin buttons labels in your country language
ADVANCED Version Contains
- Display, Hide or Change Widget Title
- LinkedIn Buttons Widget (Linkedin Share Button, Linkedin Follow Buttons, Linkedin Recommend Button)
- Linkedin Member Profile Widget and Full Member Profile
- Linkedin Company Profile Widget
- Linkedin Company Insider Widget
- Linkedin Available Jobs Widget
linkedin Alumni Widget
TechGasp Shortcode Framework v5
- Universal Shortcode for all pages and posts, same Shortcode applies to all pages and posts. Option to Automatically add the shortcode to all pages and posts or manually add the pre-built shortcode individually per page or post. Option to automatically only show the shortcode in Posts and not Pages. Option to Automatically show the shortcode After the Title or After the Content.
- Individual Shortcode for each page or post, individual customized shortcode per page or post
- Shortcodes allow you to professionally display your plugin inside pages and posts maintaining fast page load times and excellent Google SEO
- Advanced Version Link
- Right of the page, sidebar widget
- Inside the post, with shortcode framework v5
- Demo Link
More High Quality Plugins?
- For professional wordpress websites
- Tested for fast page load times and SEO
- Click Here
- Use the WordPress Installer, Updater.
- Activate in the “Plugins” admin panel.
- Visit the “Widget Page | Linkedin Master Widgets” to configure widget settings and your template widget positions.
- LinkedIn Master Documentation
- Issues with buttons display
- Please update to latest version. Up-to-date API’s are available
- Where are my LinkedIn Widgets?
- Advanced Version Add-ons contains all widgets
- Advanced Version Link
- Insert Shortcode in Pages or Posts
- Advanced Version Add-ons contain the shortcode framework v5
- Includes the universal shortcode that can be applied to all pages or posts.
- Includes the infinite, re-usable individual shortcodes that can be used in any page or post.
- Advanced Version Link
- What’s this Shortcode Framework v5
- It’s a framework developed by TechGasp and built upon wordpress marvellous resources.
- Allows users to quickly and easily display plugins or widgets inside their pages and posts.
- It’s available in all TechGasp advanced version plugins. Lite versions plugins do not include shortcode framework v5
- About Shortcode Framework v5
- Need More Help
Linkedin have their own plugin gnerating codes to put on your website. If you can’t program you are depending on the plugins. It is sadly that they do not provide more help for people who bought the plugin, which are working.
The linkedin master plugin in wordpress is directing you to Linkedin plugin generator site.
The linkedin plugins are great, but they do not generate the right url code of the country where they live in.
I was looking for member profile code to put it on my website. As I and some people do not get the preview. I get back to look at my profile, go to profile badge and get the right code, copy paste in it in the scriptcode.
I wrote a workaround about this issue. For more information, you can check my post.
Contributors & Developers
“LinkedIn Master” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Adding https links
- Adding new Updater version
- Adding language support to widget buttons. Share and follow button labels
- Adding language support to shortcode buttons. Share and follow button labels
- Shortening the text box areas
- Changelog clean-up
- New Updater Version
- Widening license page table
- Tweaking WordPress Multisite options versus Single Sites
- Adding Support Data Export button in base plugin page. Users can easily export website data to attached to support tickets
- Changing to https in all TechGasp button links
- Upgrading the updater API
- Fixed output if setting is Missing
- Fixed output generated before Headers sent
- Fixed unexpected ‘&&’ (T_BOOLEAN_AND) for some wordpress setups
- CAUTION!!! Version 4 shortcodes are not upgradable to version 5. By upgrading you will have re-create your shortcodes. Visit our website to check the new features packed into TechGasp Framework 5.
- Widgets and other API improvements
- TechGasp Framework 5.0
- Updater upgrade
- Shortcodes re-designed to framework 5
- Infinite re-usable shortcodes per pages and posts
- WordPress 4.5.3
- PHP 7 Ready
- Version 4 contained 23 releases (4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1, 4.3, 4.3.5, 4.3.6, 4.4.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 4.4.5) please view changelog online
- Implementing New Shortcode Framework v2. Shortcode box will now be available when editing a page or a post
- Version 3 contained 1 releases (3.0) please view changelog online
- Implementing advanced updater
- Version 2 contained 6 releases (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5) please view changelog online
- Stable Release
- Clean Up
- Adding Screenshots
- Version 1 contained 2 releases (1.0, 1.5) please view changelog online
- Alpha release
- Adding Buttons
- Start coding