Easily attach a link to a post. The post permalink is replaced with the shared link and a prefix is added.
You can custom everything: The title prefix, permalink text and custom field name used for the plugin.
I’m using it on my own blog and I don’t have any problem. Please let me know about any bugs or requests.
Send your feedback or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload the
/linked-articles/directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Linked Articles settings page if you want to custom the settings
- Edit your theme files to replace your post titles by
<?php linked_articles_title() ?>
- Is the plugin compatible with my other title plugins?
Of course. The
linked_articles_title()function uses the final return of
the_title()function so all the filters created by other extensions still apply.
Contributors & Developers
“Linked Articles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added an option to have the “prefix” at the end of the title.
- Added an option to disable the RSS feed link change.
- Initial release