This plugin will allow you to add a facebook like button and google+ button to each of your post, just before the post contents.
They are styled float on left part. Thus shown closely with the contents, which it the conversion rate a lot higher. Moreover, as they
being one click action button, users tends to use them more then the share buttons. This have a simple administration which facilitates
to disable/enable the buttons as per your own will.
This also includes a facebook popup box feature, which will show up to user after a certain delay(configurable via settings). This is
great over other plugins as this doesn’t show up immediately that annoys visitor, rather than after a delay so that they can get the time
to read your post and thus have a higher conversion rate of getting more facebook fans. Also, instead of showing on every page load, this
popup box is shown once every 7 days, managed by browser cookies.
I have this plugin implemented on my Programming Tutorials blog, which you can checkout as demo.
I am looking forward if you want some more customization feature on it. Just let me know.Thanks.
like-fbfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go To your wordpress administration area and use “Settings”->”Like FB” menu option to customize the settings.
- Good Luck 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Like FB” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New Feature: Disable Like-FB on specific post/pages.(use checkbox option on each post/page edit page or add url on advance settings page)
- Minor changes/enhancements.
- Mobile View Enhancement.
- Version Update.
- Popup box enhancements.
- Minor modifications.
- Facebook Like box pop up widget.
- Configurability to enable/disable and set delay in seconds(how much later the box should appear after page load).
- Code clean up, minor changes.
- New Extended facebook bubble box one-click button.
- Show only before post content.(to show below content, I recommend for ‘jetpack social share’ plugin).
- Added Google+ bubble box one-click button.
- added administration area with simple settings to disable/enable buttons.