A quicklook into Lightbox Pop
★ Create popup lightbox ★ Full control on popup content ★ Standard WordPress content editor ★ Display position and dimension control ★ Timeout based popup display ★ Display based on browsed number of pages ★ Css settings like color, z-index, overlay opacity, border etc ★ Shortcode for displaying popup in specific pages ★ Display specificaly in pages/posts/home page
This plugin allows you to create a lightbox popup with custom contents. You can customize the popup display by configuring various settings such as position settings (height, width, top,left), display logic settings (time delay after page load, number of pages to browse, lightbox repeat interval) and style settings(z-index, overlay opacity, color, border etc). You can use the plugin to display any type of contents such as special promotions, subscription forms, social media icons, feedback forms, video presentations and much more.
Want more features ?
Check out the premium version of Lightbox Pop.
Please read the FAQ first if you are having problems.
WordPress 2.8+ PHP 5+ (Recommended)
IE 7+, FireFox 2+, Chrome, Safari 3+, Opera 8+
We would like to receive your feedback and suggestions for the betterment of this plugin. You may submit them at our support desk.
- In the admin panel under plugins activate Lightbox Pop.
- You can configure the settings from XYZ Lightbox menu.
- It should now be completely set up and functional.
If you need any further help, you may contact our support desk.
- 1. What is a “lightbox” ?
A lightbox is used to display any content inside a popup within a webpage, while rest of the page is greyed out and is not clickable. You may also call it greybox or thickbox. It is normally used to show subscription forms, contact forms, promotions, etc
- 2. The “lightbox-pop” plugin is not working properly
Please check the wordpress version you are using. Make sure it meets the minimum version recommended by us. Make sure all files of the
lightbox-popplugin are uploaded to the folder
- 3. Can I use “lightbox-pop” plugin with other popup plugins ?
You can use “lightbox-pop” with any other popup related plugins from XYZScripts. However it may interfere with popup plugins from other vendors.
- 4. Can I add my own styles for the overlay ?
Yes, you can change the style of the overlay from the settings page. If you need to use an image for the overlay, you have to use the premium version.
- 5. Can I set repeat interval in minutes ?
Yes, you can set repeat interval in hours as well as minutes.
- 6. What kind of contents can be placed in lightbox popup?
You may use lightbox popup to display any type of contents such as special promotions, subscription forms, feedback forms, social media icons, video presentations and much more.
- 7. Can I display lightbox popup in specific pages only ?
Yes, you can do this by using the shortcode provided from settings page.
- 8. Does “lightbox-pop” work with caching plugins ?
You can turn on compatibility with cache plugins from settings page. Please note that since this method uses ajax, the popup will be a rendered a bit slower than in normal mode.
- 9. Can I create multiple lightboxes for different pages ?
You need to purchase the premium version for having this feature.
- 10. Where can i get the premium version ?
The premium version can be purchased from our site xyzscripts.com.
More questions ? Drop a mail and we shall get back to you with the answers.
Ho acquisto la versione premium.
ho subito un intrusione malware.
ho richiesto assistenza ed avvisato del bug, ma senza alcun risultato.
cant find shortcodes and the feature I want only works in premium. uninstalled. on to the next one
Contributors & Developers
“Lightbox Pop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Responsive lightbox popup
- Fixed a few bugs
- Display specifically in pages/posts/home page.
- Enable/disable premium version ads.
- Option to enable/disable popup.
- Compatibility with cache plugins.
- Network installation support.
- Separated out dialog box and quick box popups as different plugins to avoid clashes
- Fixed a few bugs
- Support for dialog box
- Support for quick popup box
- Predefined position settings
- More control on manual positioning
- Support for shortcodes inside lightbox content.
- Lightbox repeat interval in hrs/mins.
- Lightbox close button option.
- Shortcode for lightbox display.
- First official launch.