Lite LMS Progress Tracker by LifterLMS is a lightweight block plugin that allows users and visitors to track their progress through content on your website.
With a simple and customizable “Mark Complete” button, you can add progress tracking to any post or page on your site!
You can even link the “Mark Complete” buttons anywhere you like to create learning paths, tracks, or courses through your website content.
Think of it as a lightweight Learning Management System (LMS) for a website project that isn’t ready yet for all the advanced functionality in a full featured WordPress LMS plugin.
- Allow users to track their progress through your website content (even if they’re not logged in)
- Design learning paths through your website content
- Avoid frustrating website visitors by allowing them to track what content they’ve already consumed
- Create simple online courses
- Allow your membership site members to track their progress through your content
- Empower website visitors to come back and know what they’ve already consumed
Who Is This For?
- Membership Site Owners
- Course Creators
- Content Creators & Site Owners
- WordPress Professionals
Optional Advanced Integrations
Lite LMS Progress Tracker is made by LifterLMS. If you choose to also use Lite LMS Progress Tracker with the free open source LifterLMS plugin, you will soon see some additional benefits:
+ Lite LMS Progress Tracker user tracking data added to the LifterLMS reporting area (coming soon)
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Lite LMS Progress Tracker by LifterLMS A simple way to turn any WordPress post or page into a completable course.
Contributors & Developers
“Lite LMS Progress Tracker by LifterLMS – Simple Course, Membership Site and Content Progress Tracking for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Lite LMS Progress Tracker by LifterLMS – Simple Course, Membership Site and Content Progress Tracking for WordPress” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Lite LMS Progress Tracker by LifterLMS – Simple Course, Membership Site and Content Progress Tracking for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
v0.1.1 – 2021-03-04
- Only load
wp-edit-blocksstyles in the admin editor. #34
v0.1.0 – 2021-03-04
- Tested up to WordPress version 5.7
v0.0.2 – 2020-08-13
- Fixed issue encountered when using left or right alignment for buttons.
v0.0.1 – 2020-08-11
- Initial public release