LifterLMS Labs is a collection of experimental, conceptual, and possibly silly features which improve and enhance the functionality of the LifterLMS core.
We’ve created this free LifterLMS add-on in order to provide these optional features to the LifterLMS community which may or may not be useful to everyone.
Some labs will ultimately find their way into the LifterLMS Core, some may be a lab forever.
Quickly remove specific elements like course author, syllabus, and more without having to write any code. Documentation and more information.
Lifti: Divi Theme Compatibility
Enable LifterLMS compatibility with the Divi Theme and Page Builder. Documentation and more information.
Customize the default colors of various LifterLMS elements. Documentation and more information.
Very quickly configure LifterLMS sidebars to work with your theme. Documentation and more information.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the LifterLMS -> Labs screen to activate and configure the labs you wish to use
- Why are these labs not included in the LifterLMS Core?
Because not every LifterLMS user needs (or wants) the features in this plugin.
Just tested the “Super Sidebars” widgets, works perfectly with x-theme, and all other things I have enabled.
So does the “Simple Branding”, previously I had a custom CSS for this, but now I don’t have to use that.
Contributors & Developers
“LifterLMS Labs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
v1.2.1 – 2017-03-28
- Prevent Lifti from returning a builder layout for lessons when retrieving the lesson excerpt
v1.2.0 – 2017-03-28
Action Manager Lab
- Check boxes to remove LifterLMS elements added to courses, lessons, and memberships instead of writing code
Lifti: Divi compatibility Upgrades!
- Divi Friends is now called Lifti because it’s more fun
- Add options for Divi page builder and custom layout support on LifterLMS courses, lessons, and memberships
- Add a prebuilt layout for LifterLMS courses which automatically adds default LifterLMS content via LifterLMS shortcodes to a pagebuilder layout
- If you already had this lab enabled, disable and re-enable so the layout will be installed!
- Combine this lab with the Action Manager for a lot of Divi fun!
v1.1.2 – 2017-02-20
- Load template functions on the admin panel when using the Divi Friends lab. Allows LifterLMS widgets and shortcodes to be used within Divi page builder.
v1.1.1 – 2017-01-17
- Fixed bug with Divi theme not removing lifterlms sidebars by making action initalize late
- Tested up to WordPress core 4.7.1
v1.1.0 – 2017-01-10
- Added Divi Friends for better compatibility with Divi theme
- Added support for labs without settings
- Automatically load all labs for display on labs setting screen
v1.0 – 2016-12-27
- Initial public release