This plugin is used to create a simple yet effective lexicon which
might be useful when you optimize your blog for search engines
like Google, Yahoo, etc…because it automatically replaces
keywords in your blog posts and links them to the appropriate
lexicon entry page with content you defined before.
The idea is simple:
Create lexicon entries for certain keywords in the wordpress
administration area and that’s it. This plugin then will parse your
blog entries when the content of the post is displayed to the
browser and if a keyword, that you defined in the lexicon
administration area, is found, it will link this one to the
- Unzip the archive in the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- the plugin directory must be named “lexicon”. The plugin expects the “lexicon.php” in “/wp-content/plugins/lexicon/”.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- You can configure the lexicon plugin with the
Settings -> lexiconpage of your adminpanel.
- Create new lexicon entries via: Write->Lexicon
- Edit lexicon entries via: Manage->Lexicon
Contributors & Developers
“lexicon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- 1.0 : Initial version