“Leopard Admin” is a plugin that skins the administration panel of the popular blogging platform, WordPress. Inspired by Mac OSX Leopard, this plugin uses the power and flexibility of CSS to overlay the style on top of the original design. There are no direct changes to any of the markup in the admin panel and installing it is as simple as activating a WordPress plugin.
- Upload the folder leopard_admin into /wp-contents/plugins/ in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress administration panel
- Empty your browser cache for the best experience
- Will this plugin mess-up the markup?
No, the plugin is completely safe and simply overlays a CSS file on top of the default WordPress administration style. If you prefer the default, simply deactivate the plugin.
- Is this plugin compatible with IE?
No. The plugin will automatically detect if you’re using IE and will not override the style. The plugin is compatible with all other modern browsers such as Firefox and Safari.
- Will it ever be compatible with IE?
I have no plans to but if there’s enough demand, I’ll work on a version that will make the plugin compatible with IE 7.