LemonNews is a quick and easy way to set up your wordpress website to receive e-mail registration for any purpose. E.g: Yout might want to save these e-mails to add to mailing lists using third party software.
- Using ajax technology integrated with the WordPress API you won’t have to worry about your website reloading just so your visitor can register his/her e-mail.
- Secure! LemonNews plugin uses the most advanced WordPress API to assure no one will be able to hack into your website – at least It won’t be our fault if it happens =P
- Custom styles! LemonNews comes built-in with many different (and responsive!) styles so you can choose the one that suits you best without having to worry about writing boring HTML and CSS – we have done this part for you 😉
- You can export your data in different formats to suit your needs. CSV, for example, is a widely used format for importing contacts to an e-mail account.
- Multi-language ready!! \o/ For now, it has only been translated into English (en_US) and Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), but its’s ready for translation, so, we only need good people speaking other languages to help with that (.MO and .PO files included!) =)
Feature request? Problems? Solution to a problem? Contact us at: contact at lemonjuicewebapps dot com
- Upload the folder lemon-news to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate it on the WordPress plugin panel
- a. Use the widgets panel to place LemonNews form on your sidebar OR
- b. Use the tinyMCE button to add LemonNews form to a post OR
- c. Place the following code in your template:
<?php if (function_exists('add_lemon_news')) add_lemon_news() ?>
None asked at this time
Contributors & Developers
“LemonNews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed some images that weren’t being displayed correctly on certain browsers
- Fixed an issue with translation. Should work correctly now
- Added a new field for custom CSS styles. You can now create your custom styles if you so desire
- First release