This is a plugin created to bring a clean and simple interface for WordPress administrator and developer so they can create “members” website with just a few clicks
The plugin provides action and filters so it can be extended by developers
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Happy coding 🙂
- Is this plugin compatible with multisite?
- What user access restrictions are available
You will be able to restrict access to the different sections to “Everyone”, “Logged Out Users”, “Logged In Users” or users with specific roles.
- What sections can I restrict to users?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
- Menu Items
- Any custom Post type visible in the frontend
- Any custom Taxonomy visible in the frontend
- Which user is allowed to set restrictions to content?
Only Administrators and Super Admins.
Contributors & Developers
“Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Access” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix. List items containing roles are not escaped anymore
- Updating assets
- New plugin display name
- Author URL updated
- First plugin release.