leenk.me automatically publishes a tweet to your Twitter account, a status update to your Facebook profile/fan page/group walls, and a share on your LinkedIn profile/company whenever you publish a new post in your WordPress website.
What can you do with leenk.me?
- Publish automatically to your social networks when you publish a new post in WordPress.
- Works with Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types. (Requires WP 2.9+ for Posts and 3.0+ for Custom Post Types)
- Choose which categories are published automatically.
- Exclude individual posts from being published to your social networks.
- Automatically post to your social networks when a scheduled post is published.
- Resend previously published posts to your social networks.
- Additional authors can setup their own leenk.me accounts and add them to your WordPress dashboard.
- Publish to all author's leenk.me accounts whenever a post is published.
- Customize your Tweet format with the custom variables %TITLE%, %URL%, %CATS%, and %TAGS%.
- Automatically shorten URLs with Twitter Friendly Links, if it is installed - otherwise leenk.me uses TinyURL or WordPress's default short URL.
- Add a filter to use your own custom URL shortener, like bit.ly
- Customize your Facebook post for individual posts.
- Customize your LinkedIn shares for individual posts.
What sets leenk.me apart from others?
- Extremely easy to use and setup, essentially a "set it and forget it" service.
- Highly customizable!
- leenk.me uses the most secure APIs available to connect to your social networks.
- leenk.me doesn't need to save your social network passwords.
- You authorize which applications are connected to your leenk.me account.
- leenk.me is instant, no need to wait for an RSS reader to get your latest posts... publishing sends your content to leenk.me automatically.
You will need a leenk.me API key to use the leenk.me plugin. The leenk.me subscription is 99 cents a month with a one month free trial. Cancel anytime before your trial ends and you won't be charged. This small subscription fee is used to maintain the leenk.me server and for continued development/support.
Have questions? Contact me through the leenk.me support form.
You can follow the development of this plugin at GitHub!