Welcome to the MSTW League Standings Plugin from Shoal Summit Solutions.
The MSTW League Standings plugin manages standings tables for multiple leagues including the fields used for most major sports (football, soccer, basketball, baseball, hockey). Standings tables are highly configurable. Each column (field) may be hidden and each column may be re-labeled, so fields can be re-purposed for various uses. Site defaults may be set in the Admin Display Settings page but they can be over-ridden by [shortcode] arguements for each individual table. See my development site for some examples Shoal Summit Solutions Dev Site
The following features enhance the user experience on both the front and back ends:
- Unlimited Number of Teams and Leagues - may be created. Historical (final) results can be saved.
- Highly configurable standings tables - plugin settings allow an adminstrator to set defaults for a site. But each standings table may configured to show/hide individual columns (fields) and their headings. So data fields may be re-purposed for various uses.
- Standings may be sorted and ordered by win percentage (which is automatically calculated), points, or rank (on the front end).
- "Teams" may be displayed as team name, team mascot, or both (on the front end). (A "team" may be repurposed to be a driver, for example.)
- Filter "All Teams" admin screen by League. This is a really cool feature that allows the admin to filter teams by their leagues. I've wanted this feature for some time and will backfit it into the Game Schedules and Team Rosters plugins.
- Plugin Stylesheet - allows an administrator to style standings tables displays via one simple, well-documented CSS stylesheet (css/mstw-ls-style.css).
- Internationalization - the plugin is fully internationalized (as of v 3.0) and Croatian, Spanish, and Swiss German translations are included with the distribution. (Many thanks to Juraj, Roberto, and Chris!)
- The League Standings plugin is the fourth in a set of plugins supporting the My Sports Team Website (MSTW) framework; a framework for sports team websites. Others include Game Locations, Game Schedules, and Team Rosters, which are available now on WordPress.org. Learn more about MSTW.