Once installed, this plugin will authenticate against an LDAP server (Tested on Windows Server 2003).
- Fill in the details found under the admin menu tabs and login.
- An OU can be band like a Student OU.
- If activated, plugin will search LDAP and if the user is not found then it will search your wordpress database.
This code is licenced under the GPL v2 or later.
ldap-authentication.phpto the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fill in the required details on the ‘Admin Menu’
- Any problems please e-mail me
Contributors & Developers
“LDAP Authentication” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- V1.0 – First Release