This plugin allows specific pages to be forced to HTTPS. All other pages will be redirected to HTTP.
All unsecure local content (http://) on the redirected page will be changed to secure (https://) automatically.
- Download the latest zip file and extract the
- Upload this directory inside your
- Activate ‘LCS HTTPS’ on the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Specify pages that should be redirected to HTTPS in the Dashboard / Settings / LCS HTTPS options page.
- Will this slow down my site like some other HTTPS/SSL plugins (i.e. WordPress HTTPS plugin)?
No. This plugin is extremely light and fast and the most it will do is issue a simple redirect if necessary, otherwise it adds virtually zero overhead processing.
- Can this plugin co-exist with other HTTPS plugins?
We strongly suggest using only one HTTPS/SSL redirecting plugin, othersise you run the risk of endless redirects.
- I tried a different HTTPS plugin, and the styling of my HTTPS page(s) is completely messed up. What about this plugin?
This plugin automatically changes all local site HTTP references to HTTPS for stylesheets, scripts, and links and will preserve correct styling for the secure page.
Contributors & Developers
“LCS HTTPS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.