The LBStopAttack plugin stops attacks made by SLQ requests via URL’s and attempted file inclusions.
Free plugin features
This free module is easy to use and allows you:
Block SQL attacks
Block attempted file inclusions
Display an error page in the event of an attack and thus block robots
To redirect the attacks to a third-party site such as that of the Ministry of the Interior to calm the offender
To receive notification emails of each attack with the details of this attack
To block the IPs of the attackers for a given time
Our Plugin supports the following languages:
If you have any issues at all setting up LBStopattack WordPress Plugin, you can contact our customer support team by offer 24/7 email support in English or French.
To find out more about who we are and what we do, here are some useful links:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the LBStopattack menu item on the left to configure the plugin.
- Your website is protected
- Attention for front-end and back-end use, the plugin can block your recording when you work on back-end. To avoid this, change to only check front-end while doing your back-office work
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin LBstopattack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Can indicate multiples emails for send notifications
- WP 6.3 bug fixe.
- Seurity nonce fixe.
- add option that deactivate scan if work with template constructor because can cause trouble.
- Bug fix on install table.
- Another change.
- First stable version.
- Another change.