This plugin requires Lazyest Gallery version 1.0 or higher.
The plugin shows the albums as a slider, and when an album is chosen, it shows the images of that album as a photo stack. In the photo stack view, you can browse through the images by putting the top most image behind all the stack with a slick animation.
The plugin uses jQuery and CSS3 properties for the rotated image effect. It also uses the webkit-box-reflect property in order to mirror the boxes in the album view – check out the demo in Google Chrome or Apple Safari to see this wonderful effect.
- Copyright (c) 2011 – Marcel Brinkkemper
- Lazyest Stack is released under the GPLv2. See license.txt
- Install and configure Lazyest Gallery
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the
[lg_stack]shortcode to a page to show your Lazyest Gallery as a Photo Stack
- What version of Lazyest Gallery is required?
You need at least Lazyest Gallery version 1.0
Contributors & Developers
“Lazyest Stack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug Fix: Do not deactivate on update cycle
- Bug fix: jQuery reference
- Added: Plugin deactivates itself in Lazyest Gallery is not activated
- First release of lazyest-stack plugin