Google Maps plugin for Lazyest Gallery
The plugin reads locations from images exif data and stores them in Lazyest Gallery.
In folder view, the locations are drawn on a map.
Since version 0.4.0
- Map for images in a folder. It uses simple info windows to display thumbnail over marker
- Button in Folder Manager to (re)read Geo Data from your images.
- Shortcode for posts. Works like the Lazyest Gallery
- Settings screen: Goto Settings -> Lazyest Gallery -> Thumbnail Options -> Maps
Copyright (c) 2008-2012 – Marcel Brinkkemper
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Install and configure Lazyest Gallery
- Install Lazyest Maps using the WordPress plugin installer
- Does Lazyest Maps read iptc data?
Contributors & Developers
“Lazyest Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed: GMAP3 library upgraded from 4.1 to 5.0b
- Changed: Settings screen lay out
- Bug fix: Incorrect Exif variable used in longitude calculation
- Tested on WordPress 3.5
- Added: Show caption and/or description in info window
- Added: Height of map is option
- Added: Settings screen
- Bug Fix: Multiple map shortcodes on front page
- Bug Fix: Json encode marker data
- Changed: frontend functionality in frontend.php
- Added: [lazyestmap] shortcode for posts
- Added: Button in Folder manager to (re)read Geo data from images
- Public release of Lazyest Maps
- First release of lazyest-maps plugin
- Based on GMAP3 version 4.1