The Lazy SEO plugin will help automatically optimize a site for SEO best practices using a specific set of SEO keywords and locations. Designed for Sm
The Lazy SEO plugin will automatically create exact match SEO keyword/location combinations for SEO title tags and meta descriptions that randomly rotate with each refresh using SEO best practices. In addition, if you check the box to replace h1's, it will add an exact match h1 to the content, or replace the first one if it exists, with the same SEO keyword/location combo. Perfect for Small Business SEO. Have WooCommerce? Check out my Small Business eCommerce SEO extension!
How to use:
1) Go to the Lazy SEO Settings page to change the default SEO keywords and locations!!!
2) Select whether you want to use the replace h1 Lazy SEO feature. This will replace the first h1 tag within the content of your page/post with the selected priority SEO keyword/location combo for that post for SEO purposes. If there is no SEO keyword priority, it will select a random keyword from your keyword list in the settings. Locations will only be used if selected as priority. If there is not an h1 tag to replace, a new one will be added at the top of the content.
3) Enter an integer for the number SEO keywords you want to use for the site. These SEO keywords will be used throughout the entire site to generate title tags, meta descriptions, and h1 tags (if selected). This is where the list of SEO keywords to focus on will be pulled from.
4) Enter in the SEO keywords.
5) Enter an integer for number geographic locations. These are used the same way as the SEO keywords but for many functions, if they are not set, no location will be assigned (e.g. meta descriptions and new h1 tags).
6) Enter in the geographic locations.
7) Focus pages/posts to SEO keyword and geographic locations through the drop down menu. If an SEO keyword is set, then it will always appear first in the title tag and appear in both the meta description and new h1 (if applicable). If a location is set, it will always be the geographic location used in all three modifications. If there is no geo graphic location used, the first section of the title tag will have a random geographic location, but there will be no geographic location used in either the meta description or new h1 (if applicable).
7a) If no SEO keyword is selected, then one will be assigned for you based on SEO keyword usage. Furthermore, if no location is selected AND no SEO keyword is selected, both will be assigned. However, if an SEO keyword has been selected, a location will NOT be selected and instead be random. To attempt to assign a new focus, select the empty (default) priority.
8) Never worry about fresh SEO content again.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.17
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Active Installs: 2,000+
Got something to say? Need help?