Are you working on a new website and don’t want the public or your users to have access until your masterpiece is complete, but still allow them to register? Yes! Thought so. with a click of a button hide your website when you need to change a few things or run an upgrade, making it only accessible admins. There is also an area to add a custom message which will be shown to the users while your site is down. Users can register and receive their login credentials by email to use later.
Close your website on maintenance. Search engines and regular users don’t see your site. Access only by login
*Register users quickly
- Upload the «launchcontrol» folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard > Launch Control
- Where can I find out the username and password to get to the site?
You can use your administrator access or create new user in wordpress dashboard
Contributors & Developers
“Launch Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix: cleaned up index page
- added redirect thank you page to plugin dir