Latest Posts is a very powerful widget plugin for WordPress which displays your most recent or latest posts, category based with thumbnails, date. This is perfect for simple blogs & online magazines. Widgets come with highly-customizable control panels. Easy to use and support multi-widget even in the same sidebar.
- 100% Responsive & Mobile Ready
- Super Easy Installation
- Minimalist & Lightweight
- Easily Customizable
- All Major Browsers Supported
- Coded with Pure HTML & CSS
- Download the plugin.
- Upload it to the plugins folder of your blog.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now, goto the Widgets page of the Appearance section and configure the Latest Posts.
Contributors & Developers
“Latest Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Latest Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.4.3 May 25, 2023
- New: A hook ‘sp_lpw_date_format’ to modify the date format of posts.
- Fix: The undefined variable warnings.
- Tested: WordPress 6.2 compatibility.
1.4.2 May 28, 2022
- Tested: WordPress 6.0 compatibility.
1.4.1 Mar 16, 2021
- Tested: WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
- Fixed deprecated constructor
- Category select option fixed
- WP_Widget Error fixed
- Add class in time and date.
- Remove . in title.
- Initial Release