The plugin creates a custom post type called “lateralpress” and then a shortcode to display those posts in an on-screen scrolling timeline. The plugin is a conversion of
the script Lateral On-SCroll Sliding with Jquery written byMary Lou, Manoela Ilic.
- To add LateralPress to your posts, pages, or widgets use the following shortcode:
- To add LateralPress to your WordPress theme use the following shortcode inside your template:
LateralPress creates a custom post type for displaying on the timeline. The only requirements are that the post contains a title and a featured image.
If no featured image is set, the timeline will display only a blank image.
- Download and unzip the file.
- Place the entire contents of the directory into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
For help please visit http://www.plumeriawebdesign.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LateralPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LateralPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.