The Latency Tracker plugin counts the number of database calls and speed of your site, tracks it over time, and gives you some statistics about the performance of your site.
- Upload ‘latency-tracker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Latency Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Latency Tracker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Store and view peak memory usage
- Added ‘Clear all records’ button
- Store and view user agent of each request
- Switch to use of WordPress standard scripts and CSS
- Fixed table striping
- Only show button if overage exists
- Fixed enforcement of max records setting
- Added button to manually enforce max records setting
- Initial public release