THIS PLUGIN IS NOT SUPPORTED AT THE MOMENT
When you update/modify one of your posts on your WordPress blog and you want your visitors to know about it, this is what you need. This widget plugin create a sidebar box with a list of posts you’ve recently updated/modified.
You can choose to display the date of the update beside the page title in the format you prefer.
Good news, this plugin is free for everyone!
Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.
To install the plugin, please follow these steps:
- Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the ‘last-updated-posts-widget’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory on your webserver.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Widgets’ section under ‘Appearance’ menu in WordPress and add the ‘Last Updated Posts Widget’ in your sidebar.
- Open the widget options and…
Write the number of posts to show (leave empty to show all posts).
Checkbox to show data and choose data format.
Insert a widget title to fit your design.
Contributors & Developers
“Last Updated Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Improved code speed
- Minor fixes.
- Show all posts fixed.
- Initial release.