After setting two tags, you can use them like normal HTML tags in the editor (only in text mode) to enter your post in different languages. Furthermore a special switch element can be inserted.
- saving the selected language using local storage
- individual styling for switch element
- special output in feeds
- Upload the whole unpacked directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Languageswitcher’ in ‘Settings’ and save your tags and styling.
- Why isn’t it working?
Go to ‘Languageswitcher’ in ‘Settings’ and save your tags and styling initially.
Contributors & Developers
“Languageswitcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- [bugfix] issue with arrows and twemoji
- [feedback] mode for only one language
- [bugfix] not working in Safaris private mode
- [feedback] improved layout on feeds
- [bugfix] minor code typo fixed
- [bugfix] seldom php error
- [feedback] multiple switch element
- [feedback] option to upper case first letter in switch element
- [feature] i18n with german language support
- [code] singleton pattern
- [bugfix] hiding wrong elements when using spans disabled
- [bugfix] incompatibily to other plugins improved
- [feedback] option to active/deactiver hover shadow
- [code] improved settings arrays
- [bugfix] minor html paragraph bugs
- [feature] improved feed output
- [code] class structure
- [code] refactoring
- [general] first release