This plugin allows you to send comment moderation notifications to different email addresses based on post language. Requires the WMPL plugin.
- Download the plugin .zip archive and unpack it.
- Locate the plugin file and upload to your website Plugins folder.
- Log into WordPress and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to
Settings > Discussionand add an email address for each of your site’s languages.
- Do I need to add an email address for each language?
No, where no email is specified, notifications will default to the main admin address.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multilingual Comment Moderation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multilingual Comment Moderation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial plugin version