Laboratory is a set of modular WordPress extensions packed into one bundle. In this initial release, Laboratory comes with several modules such as a custom CSS/HTML editor, a shortlink generator, a custom login page editor, a dynamic menu generator, a responsive slideshow generator, a tabs widget, and the Socialcast that integrates your site with social networks.
All modules work independently so you can activate the ones you want to use and leave the others off.
Laboratory works with all themes.
Upload the Laboratory plugin to your site, Activate it, then activate all option of laboratory to use the feature.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
- Will Laboratory work with X theme?
Laboratory will, in theory, work with any theme. Certain parts may need to be styled using CSS in order to match the theme’s look. We’ve added a default styling for Twenty Ten (the WordPress default theme).
Contributors & Developers
“Laboratory by Colorlabs & Company” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix Mega Menu
- Fix Deprecated Functions
- Fix Slider
- Fix Facebook Comments not working
- Fix Facebook Comments shortcode
- Fix file name
- Removed unused plugin-updater class and file
- Fix conflicting menu
- Update Plugin Panel Style
- Add: Datepicker to Custom Contact Form
- Fix: Bugs Fixed
- Update Dashboard Style
- Fix Bug admin.css
- Added Mailchimp widget add-on
- Added Contact forms add-on
- Added Facebook Comments add-on.
- First release.