This extension is simple to activate and makes it easy to set up the tracking with the Kwanko affiliate network (e.g. websites, blogs, social networks, influencers, price comparators, voucher websites, etc.). After activating this extension you will be able to manage your affiliate program and increase your visibility and boost your sales on the internet.
To use this extension, you must
- have an advertiser account with Kwanko or with SKALE with Kwanko
- use Woocommerce for your e-shop
Voucher codes management:
The voucher codes used by your customers during their purchases are automatically detected and transmitted in the tracking via the argbr parameter. You can therefore use the VoucherTAG solution proposed by Kwanko to provide voucher codes dedicated to specific publishers of your choice.
You have the possibility to activate the Partnertag (Container Tag). By activating it, you will have access to a wider and more varied network of publishers and you will be able to boost your sales and your turnover.
- Install the extension
- Access the Kwanko tracking extension settings
- Add the UniJS file URL provided in your installation document
- Add the MCLIC ID (to track your sales) provided in your installation document
Where can I find the installation documentation?
You need to register with Kwanko or SKALE with Kwanko (self-service campaign) and start creating your affiliate program.
Why is tracking not working?
First check that you are making your test purchases on the correct URL (provided in the documentation).
If this is the case, the Kwanko extension may be incompatible with some of the extensions you use.
In this case we invite you to install the generic tracking.
- If you are registered on Skale with Kwanko you just have to choose the type of site “Other” (Tracking section > Your site) and download the documentation.
- If you are registered on Kwanko you can reach the technical support you are already in contact with.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kwanko tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kwanko tracking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version published