The KVS Player plugin (developed by CyberSEO.net) allows one to easily embed videos (supported formats: FLV, F4V and MP4) into WordPress posts and pages using the following shortcode:
[flv:url image width height link player]
- url – URL of the video file you want to embed;
- image (optional) – URL of the preview image (shown in display and playlist). The preview image must be stored on local host as it’s required by Kernel Team video player;
- width (optional) – width of the video;
- height (optional) – height of the video;
- link (optional) – URL to the external page the display, control bar and playlist can link to (default: #);
- player (optional) – URL to FLV player (default: /wp-content/plugins/kvs-flv-player/kt_player/kt_player.swf).
The plugin uses the freeware KVS Player by Kernel Team.
- Upload ‘kvs-flv-player’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I get support?
The support forums can be found at http://www.cyberseo.net/forum/.
Worked perfectly. Plays both flv & mp4 files.
Contributors & Developers
“KVS Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed “Deprecated function: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead” warning in PHP 5.4+
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.6.1
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.1.1
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.1
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.0.1
- Kernel Team FLV Video Player updated to v5.5
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.0.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- KVS Player has been updated to version 3.4.0.
- Portable devices are now supported in the HTML5 mode.
- The interface options panel has been added.
- KVS Player has been updated to version 2.4.3.
- Initial public release.