Kommunicate is a human+bot hybrid platform for real-time, proactive, and personalized support for growing businesses. It is the best WordPress Chatbot and Live Chat plugin available in the market.
Benefits of Kommunicate WordPress Plugin and Live Chat plugin
- 11X your engagement rate: You can increase visitor’s engagement with Chatbots and Live Chat by triggering contextual messages on different pages.
- Reduce 80% of your operational cost: Use Chatbots to answer and automate 80% of your customer queries.
- Provide 24/7 customer support: Chatbot can act as your customer agent and work without any coffee breaks. You can provide instant and spontaneous answers to your customer queries.
It’s easy to get results with Kommunicate chat widget. We have multiple plans for your growth. To try it out, you can get started with a free 30-day live chat trial. Check out our pricing page for more details.
15000 + customers across the globe trust the Kommunicate Chatbot and Live Chat plugin
Accenture, KPMG, Santander, HDFC, Pearson, and many other companies use the Kommunicate Chatbot and Live Chat plugin to provide 24/7 customer support to their customers.
WordPress Chatbot plugin features that you love
- Codeless Chatbot builder: You can build a custom WordPress Chatbot without any coding.
- Chatbot Templates: You can choose a pre-built Chatbot from our gallery and kick start your customer support automation.
- Smart Rich Messaging: You can use a plethora of rich messaging templates in your Live Chat to provide a smoother experience for your users.
- Codeless Chatbot integration: Integrate your Chatbots from major bot builder platforms such as Dialogflow ES & CX, Amazon Lex, IBM Watson, and deploy them in your Live Chat widget.
- Chatbot analytics: Analyze and optimize your Chatbot performance with the help of advanced analytics.
- Social media platforms integration: You can integrate your WordPress Chatbot with multiple platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Line.
- Conversation Auto-Resolve: Automatically resolve the Live Chat conversations where users have not replied after a set time.
- Seamless Chatbot to human handoff: If your bot fails to answer your customer queries, then it will be automatically handed over to your human agent.
- Customized Live Chat widget: You can customize your WordPress Chatbot / Live Chat widget to match your website theme.
- Live Chat Welcome messages: Create custom and conditional Welcome Messages to greet your visitors automatically.
- Live Chat Away messages: Always be present for customers even when your agents are offline by configuring Away Messages.
- Live Chat Lead collection: Never let a lead slip away and gather contact details using in-Live Chat Lead Collection forms.
- Quick Replies: You can set up instant responses in Live Chat for repetitive and common queries to reduce response time.
- Waiting Queues: Provide a better experience to your user with the help of waiting queues in your Live Chat.
- Push Notifications: Set up interactive alerts for both your agents and customers for new messages in conversations.
- Fallback Emails: Get email notifications if you miss any messages from your users and vice versa.
Kommunicate’s Other advanced features
- Native SDKs: You can integrate Kommunicate WordPress Chatbot / Live Chat plugin in your apps with customized Android and iOS SDKs.
- Hybrid SDKs: Powerful and easy-to-integrate Hybrid SDKs for Ionic, Cordova, ReacNative, Flutter, and PhoneGap platforms.
- CRMs: You can integrate the Kommunicate WordPress Chatbot/ Live Chat plugin with multiple CRMs such as Zendesk, Pipedrive, Agile CRM.
- Zapier: You can connect your WordPress Chatbot/ Live Chat plugin with 2000 + apps using Zapier automation.
- All in one dashboard: Analyze and optimize your Chatbot, agent, and overall customer support performance.
And many more features, Right after you install the Kommunicate Live Chat plugin. You will be able to chat with your visitors. You can manage the conversations and configurations, create Chatbots, and many other advanced configs from a dedicated Live Chat dashboard.
Adding live chat on your WordPress websites and as easy as it gets. Leverage the live chat to interact with your website visitor and customers easily by following these steps :
- Clone this repository into your plugins directory or download the zip file and unzip on your plugins directory.
- or Install the Free plugin from the WordPress plugin store and activate it.
- Go to Plugin settings, then Enter Your APP_ID from kommunicate to enable chat widget.
- Voila! Live chat is now active on your website.
- Open the website, refresh it and check out the chat plugin. You will find it in the bottom-right corner.
- You might need to clear cache if you’re using any cache plugin to see your updates.
Note: You will need a free kommunicate account to get APP_ID: Sign Up here
Are you GDRP compliant?
Is there a free plan?
No, we don’t have a free plan. Our pricing starts at 40$/month.
How does the 30-day trial work?
You can sign up for free to leverage the benefits of the full-fledged support platform for 30 days. Credit card details are not required for the trial period. Post the 30 days; you can upgrade to your preferred plan to continue using the platform.
How can I add team members?
You can add a team member by inviting them from the Kommunicate Dashboard. Go to Dashboard→ Settings and click on ‘Teammates’ under the ‘Team’ section. Just enter the emails of your team members, assign their roles, and we will send them an invitation to join your team. Please note that your billing will automatically change once you update the number of agents you have.
How can I add a bot in live chat?
You can easily add bots in the Kommunicate live chat widget. Go to the Bot section, you can make your own bot using our GUI bot builder – Kompose OR integrate Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, and any other third-party/custom bot. Then assign the conversations to your newly created bot from the Conversation Rules section. Refer to our docs to know more about bot configuration.
Is there a way to store templated messages for a quicker response?
You can use Quick Replies to create templated messages for generic user queries. Go to Dashboard → Setting and click on Quick Replies under the Team section. Click on ‘Create Shortcut’ and enter a shortcut name and full message to be displayed.
One example could be using ‘bot’ as a message shortcut for ‘Are you looking for bot integration? We can help you. You can use Kommunicate’s Dialogflow integration to make your bot or request a custom bot from us’. You can trigger this message in chat by sending a word preceded by a slash(/) and shortcut name. ‘/bot’ in the case mentioned above.
Contributors & Developers
“Kommunicate Live chat plugin – Livechat and chatbot for customer service” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Adding Docs link
- Revamp Plugin UI and fixes