This plugin adds the ability to embed Knotch widgets at the end of your posts.
Usage requires a preapproved API key and secret that may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are hosting your own WordPress install, go to the “Plugins” menu in your dashboard and search for the Knotch plugin, and simply install from there. Otherwise, create a new folder called “knotch” under /wp-content/plugins and unzip all contents into there. Once complete:
- Activate the plugin by going into the “Plugins” menu in your dashboard and clicking “Activate” under Knotch.
- Go to the new Knotch settings menu in the WordPress dashboard and enter your credentials.
- You should now be able to set up Knotch widgets while editing posts by enabling the menu under “Screen Options”.
Contributors & Developers
“Knotch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bugfixes for the_content being blank. Added a switch to not automatically add widgets to new posts.
- Improved input validation; some bugfixes.
- Updated readme.
- Initial launch.