Knol is a beautiful private knowledge base solution. It allows you to create all your knowledge bases under one interface and easily distribute them over multiple content management systems.
More info on http://knol.io/
The easiest way to install the plugin is to do it directly from your WordPress plugins area.
Once that is done, you can follow these simple steps for the final setup:
- Go to Settings > Knol Settings
- Enter your Knowledge Base ID and your Knowledge Base API Key (these information are visible on your Knol backoffice)
- Save the changes
- Visit the Knowledge Base page on the left menu
- Tada !
I’ve updated my content on Knol, but the changes do not show up on the WordPress
That’s normal. The plugin has a cache system for optimal performance. However, you can easily refresh that cache by going in Settings > Knol Settings and clicking on the Refresh Content button.
Contributors & Developers
“Knol” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added support for front facing knowledge bases
- Implemented SSL certificate check for curl requests
- Implemented responsive version of the plugin
- Used proper API URL
- Added settings shortcut in the plugins area
- Initial release