Klipspringer is a stow and go widgetized area that works with any theme. It allows you to extend your website to store information that doesn’t require it’s own page and may clutter your layout. It can be triggered by a button in the navigation menu or any button on your site.
- Fully documented; including a codex for classes used for additional styling purposes.
- Closes via window scroll, ESC key press or by clicking on a close button; all of which can be disabled easily.
- Fully customizable. Adjust the width, height, position of the close button, number of columns, colors, and more.
- Fully responsive
- Contact Forms
- Maps and Directions
- Social feeds
- Shopping cart system
- Promotional content
- Events calendar
- Large menu navigation
- Login module
- Many, many others
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change settings from the Settings>Klipspringer Options menu
- What is a Klipspringer?
The klipspringer is a small species of African antelope. The word klipspringer means “rock jumper” in Afrikaans. Wikipedia source
- Why call it Klipspringer?
I’d always envisioned this plugin jumping down from the top of the site. My husband suggested the name and it just stuck.
- Can I contribute to this plugin?
Yes! I’m using Github for this project. If you find a bug, let me know! If you want to write a patch for a bug you will be credited as a contributer to this plugin. Please visit the Github project for more info about the development of Klipspringer.
Contributors & Developers
“Klipspringer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial upload