Integrates WooCommerce with Kledo Accounting Software.
- Create invoice on completed order.
- Install the Kledo plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the
- Activate the Kledo plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Kledo’ settings page to setup API credentials and connect your Kledo account.
- Configure your invoices in ‘Invoice’ tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kledo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: select2 not displayed
- Tweak: Update the readme documentation
- Fix: Fixed a potential security vulnerability
- Launched the Kledo plugin!