Create and manage as many catfish ads as you want.
The “catfish” ad – that eye-catching ad that slides up from the bottom of the screen – is just one of the kinds of ads that you can create with KittyCatfish. You can create as many as you want, too – and have unique settings for each one.
KittyCatfish gives you an intuitive interface for setting up your ads. It uses the WordPress content editor that you’re already familiar with, along with a bunch of new, easy to use fields to configure each ad’s settings. Pick where you want the ad to appear on the screen, which pages of your site it should show on, and how often it should display. You can have as many ads as you want, displaying in different parts of your site.
- As many ads as you need – Create multiple unique ads and manage them just like regular Posts. Control where your ads appear – Show the same ad everywhere, or get specific and choose individual Posts and Pages.
- Position your ad anywhere – Select top, right, left, or the default bottom, then use percentage or per-pixel positioning to fine tune it.
- Show your ads when you want – Ads can appear immediately, with a timed delay, or after a user scrolls down a certain amount. Keep displaying the ad, or only show it a certain number of times.
- Use the tools you know – Write your ad content using the standard WordPress editor.
- Design with total freedom – Input your own CSS for your ads.
New feature: shortcode trigger. Add the [kittycatfish_trigger] shortcode to your post or page content, and the ad will appear when the user scrolls to that point.
Standard content filters added; now you can do things like add shortcodes to the ad’s content.
- Number of times ad has been shown and whether the user has closed it are now independent values for each ad.
- Added nearly all current features and allowed for multiple ads on the same site.