Kinetise WordPress plugin allows seamless communication with Mobile apps created in Kinetise.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- I cannot install the plugin
Please check whether you have PHP 5.5 installed.
May 30, 2017
Contributors & Developers
“Kinetise API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kinetise API” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- empty image appended to description
- default page size
- fixes small issues with php older than 5.5
- allows editing post content and title separately
- small fixes and improved stability
- better image handling
- authorization controller added (login, logout, register actions);
- authorized user with appropriate permitions now can add/edit/delete posts;
- comments now depend from wordpress settings (you could add comment even if that was forbidden in settings before);
- now authorized user can edit/delete his comment;
- if user has appropriate permithions he can edit/delete someone elses comennts;
- reply to comment action added (if nested comments allowed)
Updated tutorial, added versioning, added comments functionality
First public version