Allows you to insert whatever you want into your header and footer on every page. We use it to insert meta data that search engines require to submit a site for indexing. Multi-site Compatible.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Kevin’s Plugin Settings to edit your header and footer content
*For Multi-site, you can Network activate or activate indivudual sites as needed.
*If you deactivate and then reactivate, previous settings will be saved.
- Can I put custom php to generate dynamic footer information?
Yes, you could place your own php script that accesses a database remotely if you want to bring in footer info.
Contributors & Developers
“Kevin's Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested for latest WordPress version 4.5.2
- Forgot to fix some of the documentation from the last update.
- Fixed bug where slashes were being added. (Thanks: George Ryder)
- Added support for multi-site
- Updated documentation.
- Updated the style of the settings page a tiny bit.