Add KASKUS widget to your WordPress site by using the plugin. Associate your WordPress site with a free KASKUS widget which display the latest hot threads and your Profile Thread from KASKUS.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance->Widget Name screen to set the plugin
- Choose the height and type that you want to display it in your website.
- How do I sign up for a KASKUS Account to display the widget?
You may not sign up or sign in to use this widget.
- How to set the height above 1000 and below 250?
You may not set the height above 1000 and below 250. the range of height is between 250 to 1000.
- How to set the my Thread to show in the widget?
You may fill the form by this order:
1. Widget Type (ex: Profile)
2. User Id (ex: 3)
3. List Type (ex: Thread)
4. Height (ex: 320)
5. Display Type (Image)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“KASKUS Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Adding Profile Widget