This is an add-on plugn for Kanban for WordPress. Allow visitors, users, or clients to create tasks easily from Ninja Forms.
Note: This plugin also requires the free plugin, Ninja Forms.
- Make sure you’ve got Kanban for WordPress and Ninja Forms installed and activated.
- Create the form people will use to create tasks. Use “select” field types if you want a dropdown for choosing a task attribute, like who the task should be assigned to. Use a “hidden” field type if you want to set a default, like all new tasks should be added to the Backlog status.
- Activate the Kanban + Ninja Forms plugin. This will create a new Kanban > Ninja Forms page in your WordPress admin.
- On that Kanban > Ninja Forms page, choose your form from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- From the fields that show up, choose your Kanban board where tasks should be created, and map each form field to the task attribute. If it’s a hidden field, you’ll see a second dropdown for choosing the default.
- Save your changes, and when the form is submitted it will create a new task on your board. If you’ve got the board open in another tab, you’ll see the live update.
None yet. Email your questions here: https://kanbanwp.com/contact-us/
Contributors & Developers
“Kanban + Ninja Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For the changelog, please visit https://kanbanwp.com/addons/ninja-forms/