Jumpstart helps to unclutter and strengthen your WordPress project by removing stray output, particularly within the WordPress header.
At a glance, Jumpstart removes:
- Feed Links (including the extras)
- RSD Links (Really Simple Discovery)
- Windows Live Writer Manifest references
- Index link
- Previous Posts Link
- Start Posts Link
- Adjacent Posts Link
- WordPress Version Reporting
- Login Form Errors
- Inline styles from comments and the WordPress gallery
- Read more ‘jump’
- Does Jumpstart remove any core WordPress functionality?
Jumpstart essentially hides the stray header output, it does not remove any functionality.
i.e. your blog’s RSS feed will still be readily available via /rss, or /feed
- Initial Release