This plugin gives you an easy way to use the Visualize jQuery plugin into WordPress.
It will build bar charts, line charts, area charts and pie charts scrapping the data of tables you include into your posts.
Charts are built using the HTML5 canvas element.
This software is licensed under the GPL license, the jqVisualize package includes
the Visualize jQuery plugin which is licensed under the MIT license.
To be done:
- Support for different css styles.
- Support to change charts width and height.
- Upload the whole jqVisualize directory into your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin on your WordPress plugins page
- Edit any post or page to include a table with data on it.
- Add a “class” attribute to your
table> html tag, use the following classes:
- For the plugin to build a bar chart use class=”v-bar”
- For the plugin to build a pie chart use class=”v-pie”
- For the plugin to build an area chart use class=”v-area”
- For the plugin to build a line chart use class=”v-line”
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Name: jqVisualize Charts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors