This plugin makes your anchor text to smooth scroll adds a smooth scroll to top feature/link in the lower-right corner of long pages. Appears after a set scrolling point and hides after scrolling near the top. This plugin is based on cudazi’s plugin “Scroll to Top”, and you may use this plugin if you need “Scroll to top” feature.
- Smooth Scrolling for all anchor texts.
- A back to top button on right hand side.
- No unnecessary menu item in WordPress Dashboard.
- Easy customization with some css/js code edit.
- All CSS and JS files are compressed to score high in Google Page Speed score.
- Now change easing effect with the help of jQueruyUI
- Free Support available here
BTW, The plugin might not be now compatible with some plugins. If there are some specific tabs or anchor links we may exclude them mannually. Ask in support forums for help. Please report compatibility issues here or on the GitHub repository. You are more than welcome to contribute towards the development of the plugin. For any support ask here: www.blogsynthesis.com/support/.
However, I have checked the plugin is working fine on Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari for Windows.
- Upload the plugin in ‘Plugins > Add New’ or FTP into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit a long page and start scrolling down to see the link appear.
- Why I am not able to find any menu link in my WordPress Dashboard?
Because there is no such link or menu item. If you need any customization feel free to ask at www.blogsynthesis.com/support/
- I am looking for PSD file.
You may download the PSD file from here.
- Can I use a custom icon?
Yes, just overwrite the arrow.png image or use the included PSD to tweak.
- Can I adjust the point when the icon/link appears?
Yes, just edit the upperLimit value in js/jss-script.min.js.
- Why everything looks weird in js and css files?
Because these files are compressed. I have included reader friendly files i.e. js/jss-script.min.js and css/jss-style.js
- I don’t want to add a plugin. How do I add these functionality without a plugin?
Of course you can do this. I will add a blog post about how to do this without any plugin. But remember, you can’t get automatic upgrade in this condition. BTW, Follow BlogSynthesis for any update.
Note: This plugin is based on “Cudazi scroll to top”.
Lightweight and works well. Requires a bit of js coding knowledge to fine tune.
Worked as expected, thanks <3
Works like a charm. And they will help you with small errors. Highly recommended.
Well, not it’s okay…
Good plugin, it did what I needed.
Wish there was a way to have more control over it like an offset directly in the admin, even maybe on a per page basis.
Otherwise great support, they helped me straight away, and that’s crucial.
Thanks for this plugin
Simple and light and with a great support from the author.
Contributors & Developers
“jQuery Smooth Scroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improvement: now tab links will be skipped. Should support Woocommerce.
- jQuery warning fixed.
- Compatibility checked with WP 4.5
- Improvement: PHP5 style construct. made the plugin future proof
- Compatibility checked with WP 4.4.2
- Compatibility checked with WP 4.0
- Fixed compatibility issue with OptimizePress Plugin.
(There was a prablem with Live Editor)
- Now you may easily customize speed and easing effect
- Fixed compatibility issue with other plugins.
- Compatibility check for WordPress 3.7.1
- Asking for feedback and listing incompatibility.
- Minor improvement.
- Fixed Incompatibility with Hello Bar Plugin.
- Added Easy Smooth Scroll links script.
- Major js change
- Improved readme.txt for WordPress.org plugin library.
- Initial release at WordPress.org
- Initial release at www.blogsynthesis.com