Add “reply” and “quote” features on each comment list. If you have jQuery installed on you blog, this Plugin add two link in each comments list (on single page). This plugin can auto include
jQuery from Google Ajax API repository.
You can also choose to use only
Thanks to Cristiano Fino’s Plugin for original idea. If you doesn’t use jQuery please visit Cristiano Fino’s Plugin
- Upload the entire content of plugin archive to your
so that everything will remain in a
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under
Options -> jQuery Reply to Comment
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (deactivate and reactivate if you’re upgrading).
- Done. Enjoy.
- If my blog does’t include jQuery?
On configuration page you can include jQuery from Google Ajax API repository. However you can use Cristiano Fino’s Plugin
- Can I set style?
Yes! You can edit jqr2c.css file in folder plugin
Contributors & Developers
“jQuery Reply to Comment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- 1.31 Minor rev
- 1.30 Improve fetch, update jQuery version
- 1.11 Improve Thanks and content
- 1.10 Patch jQuery text() with attr(): Thanks to Napolux
- 1.0 First release