Lists your currently installed and activated plugins. Plugins can be hidden form
the list if desired. Options page allows you to set a page to display the list
on, change the format, and configure other options. The plugin also features a
customizable widget to display your plugins. The plugin is multi-lingual ready
with much text already being translated using built in strings. To summarize;
this plugin features as many customizations as you could possibly want for
something seemingly so simple.
- Upload the jp-listinstalledplugins plugin directory, along with its contents,
to your worpress plugins directory:
- Activate the plugin
- If you want to use the widget go strait to your widgets page.
- However if you want to use the templating or replacement options go to the
LIP Options page under Plugins to configure required options.
- Hide any plugins you don’t want to show because of language, poor description
- Can I request a new feature?
Please feel free to send me any sensible feature requests.
- What is XSL/XSLT?
(Excerpt from w3schools)
XSL stands for EXtensible Stylesheet Language.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) started to develop XSL because there was a
need for an XML-based style sheet language.
XSLT stands for XSL Transformations.
To put it another way, XSL is an advanced templateing language.
- What information is available when customizing the XSL Templates?
When writing your own XSL Template you may use the following fields:
Contributors & Developers
“List Installed Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors